ETHICS IN CRIME - FULLY BOOKED
CPD (Continuing Professional Development)
Resource Person: Mr. Sanjay Bhuckory, Senior Counsel. Click Here for his CV.
We shall examine the ethical norms to be observed by:
- defence counsel from the moment his services are retained by a suspect, up to trial, and eventually during appeal proceedings; and
- prosecuting counsel from the time he is called upon to advise on whether to prosecute or not, his conduct during a trial, and during an appeal.
We shall also probe into counsel’s:
- interaction with his client;
- exposure to ‘money’ and other offences;
- interaction with the bench;
- use of social media; and communications with the media in anticipated and current proceedings.
Target Audience: Law Practitioners
Seats Available: 60 max
Delivery Mode: Online ( link to access the meeting will only be provided to those who have enrolled)
Platform : Zoom
Note: Seats will be allocated to only those who have settled CPD fees for the academic years 2018-2019 and 2019-2021.
- Experience Level:
- Law Practitioners & Legal Officers
|Start Date||Finish Date||Seat(s) available||Location||Time & Duration|
|Wed 30/06/2021||Wed 30/06/2021||60 of 60||Online||14hrs to 16hrs (2 CPD Hours)|